Terms of Service
The Website is intended for use by individuals who are 18 years of age or older. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you meet these eligibility requirements and can form a binding contract with Cyberpress.
Cyberpress. reserves the right to revise and update these Terms of Service at any time in its sole discretion. These changes will take effect immediately when posted and apply to all access and use of the Website thereafter. However, any changes to the dispute resolution provisions will not apply to any disputes for which the parties have actual notice before the date of the change. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of revised Terms of Service indicates your acceptance of these changes.
Cyberpress. also reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any services or materials provided on the Website, without notice. The company will not be liable if the Website or any part of it becomes unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to certain parts of the Website may be restricted from time to time to users, including registered users.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the necessary equipment and internet connection to access the Website, and that any other persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of and comply with these Terms of Service.
If you are provided with a username, password, or any other security information, you must keep this information confidential and not share it with any third party. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you agree to notify Cyberpress. immediately of any unauthorized access or breach of security. You also agree to log out of your account at the end of each session and take extra care when accessing your account from a public or shared device.
Intellectual Property Rights
The website, www.cyberpress.io, including but not limited to its contents, features, and functionality (such as information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio) are the property of Cyberpress., its licensors, or other providers, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM while you access and view them.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may use the actions enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the website or any services or materials available through the website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the website other than that set out in this section, please contact email@example.com for permission.
The company name, “Cyberpress.”, the company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Restrictions on Use
Access to the company’s website is limited to submitting news releases for distribution, retrieving RSS feeds, and viewing releases, marketing materials, and other content.
You agree not to:
- Violate any federal, state, local, or international laws or regulations (including, but not limited to, laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries).
- Exploit or harm minors in any way, whether by exposing them to inappropriate content, soliciting personal information, or otherwise.
- Transmit or solicit any advertising or promotional material without prior written consent, including any form of “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or similar solicitation.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate the company, a company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, but not limited to, using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the above).
- Store, reproduce, aggregate, or distribute information from the website in any manner or compete with Cyberpress.; interfere with or disrupt the operation of the website or the networks or servers connected to the website.
- Engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the website, or that may harm the company or its users or expose them to liability, as determined by the company.
In addition, you agree not to:
- Use the website in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the site or interfere with any other user’s use of the website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automated device, process, or means to access the website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any material on the website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper functioning of the website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other malicious or harmful material.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any part of the website, the server on which the website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the website.
- Conduct a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack on the website.
- Interfere with the proper functioning of the website in any other way.
The website may include message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that enable users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit content or materials (collectively, “User Submissions”) to other users or third parties.
Any User Submissions you post on the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Submissions on the website, you grant us, our service providers, and each of their respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
You own or control all rights to your User Submissions and have the authority to grant the license set forth above to us, our service providers, and each of their respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You acknowledge and accept that you are solely responsible for any User Submissions you submit or contribute and that you are responsible for its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
The company is not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Submissions posted by you or any other user of the website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Account Termination
We reserve the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Submissions without any notice or explanation.
- Reveal your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you infringes their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including but not limited to referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the website.
Without limiting the above, we reserve the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the website. By using this website, you waive and hold us and our service providers harmless from any claims resulting from any action taken by any of the parties listed above during or as a result of investigations by such parties or law enforcement authorities.
Please note that we do not actively review all materials before they are posted on the website and cannot guarantee the prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. As a result, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We are not liable or responsible to anyone for the performance or non-performance of the activities described in this section.”
These content guidelines apply to all User Submissions and use of Interactive Services. User Submissions must be in compliance with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Specifically, User Submissions must not:
Contain any defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable material.
Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
Infringe on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
Be misleading or deceptive in nature.
Promote or assist any illegal activities.
Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
Give the impression that they are endorsed by us or any other person or entity if this is not the case.